Mountain Medicine Consultation
We recommend mountain medicine medical consultation if:
(1) you are going on an high altitude expedition or trekking (height over 2500m a.s.l),
(2) you had symptoms of altitude sickness and you want to know why,
(3) you want to know how to acclimatize during the planned expedition,
(4) you want to take first aid kit with you,
(5) you plan to climb with oxygen support,
(6) you have doubts whether your current state of health allows you to stay at altitude,
(7) you want to prepare your body for altitude sojourn
To obtain a mountain medicine consultation:
1. Contact with us through the contact form. Describe what you expect from the consultation, ask questions. We will choose the most suitable and financially optimal form of medical preparation and coverage for your expedition.
2. Fill out and send a Medical Questionnaire
3. Send a confirmation of the payment transfer (150 Euro)
4. After receiving the questionnaire and transfer confirmation, doctor will contact with you to arrange a direct or online consultation.
Bank transfer details:
Beneficiary account: PL 22102018110000010200385799
Beneficiary name: ROBERT KONRAD SZYMCZAK
Beneficiary bank name: Powszechna Kasa Oszczednosci Bank Polski SA
Beneficiary bank code (BIC) (SWIFT): BPKOPLPW
Transfer title "payment for mountain medicine consultation"